Backpack & Handbag For Mums
Handbag & Messenger Style Bags
Large Capacity Nappy Bags
Tote & Shoulder Style Nappy Bags
Which nappy bag suits you best?
What styles of changing bag are there
Nappy changing bags come in different shapes and sizes. They are available as changing backpacks, handbags, and so many more designs. What’s important to understand before buying a mum bag is the size. Not everyone has the same needs, and when it comes to changing bags, sizes matter the most. Your bag should be big enough to carry all your essentials.
Everyone has different needs from a changing bag. For example, if you just need to carry some basic essentials such as changing mat, wipes and nappies then a clutch might be a great option for you and your needs. If you are someone who needs a bag for several needs and cabin trips then you would need a changing backpack with organized compartments. You wouldn’t want to use a bag that is cluttered because it would make your life even harder especially when you have a baby in your arms.
Nappy bag style
Mum bag styles
- Nappy Messenger Bag – This is a nappy bag that comes with a single strap that you can wear over your mid-section or behind you. The great thing about it is that the weight is more focused on your shoulder. The waist-to-shoulder style is great for you can hang the sack on the same side or cross it to the inverse part of your body by the trend.
Nappy Backpack – The mum nappy backpack or diaper backpack is a practical and conventional knapsack. It is used and utilized by rucksack explorers and schools under study. This mum changing backpack comes with customizable straps so that you can have support on your shoulder and have your back be at ease.
Nappy Tote or handbag – Everyone loves a tote or a normal looking mum handbag. These are just like the old shopping bags that you used to love. What’s great about this bag is that it is bigger than your ordinary nappy bag and thus will have more room for all your needs. It has conveying handles of different lengths this way you can either have the back conveyed around you or place it behind your back.
2 in 1 Changing Bag – These are some of the most useful bags you can buy and are great for babies. These bags can be transformed into comfortable beds for your baby or even dining for them. These are great for a baby because they have a lot of amazing features and the fact that they can be turned into dining is very helpful for helping the child get changed.
In some countries including UK, Australia & New Zealand we say nappies, while others including USA call it diaper. That is why we say nappy bag, nappy backpack, nappy handbag, baby bag etc. And they call it as a diaper bag, changing bag, diaper backpack, diaper handbag etc.
More than 30 bags on our store, you can choose any which fits your needs. For example: If you’ve one toddler and a baby, then you need a nappy backpack or diaper backpack you can say. If you have one baby then a small handbag or a messenger type bag is for you and if you love backpacks you can go for changing backpack. It depends, whatever fits you go for it.
What makes a good nappy bag?
What An Ideal Changing / Mum Bag Looks Like?
When you are out buying products for your baby, it is no doubt that you would want to have all the best equipment to make sure your child is always comfortable. Buying the perfect nappy bag or diaper bag for the baby is no different. Below, you will find descriptions of some of the most ideal bags for your baby. This way you can understand all the things that make a bag great and choose the one best for you and your baby.
- Space – An ideal changing bag should have enough space for all your basic needs and should fill in all the needs of the baby.
- Ease of Use – As a parent, you probably already have a lot to deal with so you need a mum nappy backpack that is easy to use and will not burden you. A mom’s life is fast-paced so your baby stuff should be good enough that it keeps up with your needs.
- Ability to Share – Carrying a baby bag is not just the responsibility of the mother. It is used by pretty much everyone in the family, including your mother, grandparents, the father, the babysitter, and so on. So, your nappy bag should be the type that can be shared by everyone and still be perfectly functional.
- Comfort – changing bags are used very frequently by a mother. It is one of those essentials that you will almost have on you, so there is no doubt that you would want to have something that will provide comfort and not cause strain on you and your shoulders.
There are a few more added features that contribute to making your life as a mum easier. These features include:
- Insulated pockets for milk and perishable snacks.
- Fold-out changing mat.
- Stroller clips allow you to attach your bag to your stroller.
- Lots of pockets to keep all the baby stuff in separate compartments and organized.